Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pottery Barn on a budget

Missed me?  I have been super sick, but thankfully I am much better.  I have been confined to the parsonage for weeks and thought I was going to lose my mind!  I feel like I had decorating withdrawals with no projects going on, so I got a quick fix Saturday morning by hitting a few garage sales. 

I found a few treasures…a set of rusty tin tiles, a Pottery Barn wall shelf, and a super cute set of placemats and napkins.  The Rev hung the shelf for me yesterday…love it.  I have shared that our master bath is tiny and outdated, so any extra storage is welcome.  The picture is from a great vacation at the beach…the shell came from my Grandparent’s house…the silver cup was the Rev’s baby cup…I am on the lookout for something to lean in the back of the last cubby – will shop the house.

021

I am linking to Today’s Thrifty Treasures at Southern Hospitality.

5 comments:

  1. You have a knack for styling - love what you did with this little nook. I have no doubt you will find the perfect backdrop for the third cubby! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good finds! Love the tins and the shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed reading your blog!! I love the shabby chic look to the things you have posted.. verrrry pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete